Saturday, February 2, 2013

7x7 Big Eats 2013 - Art's Cafe

























Location: 747 Irving Street, San Francisco, CA 94122
Date: Saturday, February 2nd
Food: Hashbrown sandwich
Price: $5.45-$7.00
Comments: Apologies for only having a picture of the leftover; the one I took of the full dish somehow didn't save on my phone.  I had the spinach, onions, mushrooms, & hot sausage version & it was quite nice.  This was more of an omelet since a sandwich would probably look more like 2 patties of hashbrown on top & bottom...@ least that's what I thought of when I read the name.  The "sandwich" was not too greasy & there was plenty of stuffing on the inside.  The service is really quick but that's about all I can say about that.  We were in & out in about 30 minutes.  Art's is really small & only has 1 long counter with about 12 seats so be prepared to wait or have a backup plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment