Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tasty Time - Dannon All Natural Coffee Yogurt

When I first started dating my boyfriend, he told me that he used to eat a Dannon coffee yogurt everyday after school.  Being somewhat of a coffee addict, I want to try anything that has to do with the beverage, even if it is as odd-sounding as a yogurt.  After searching unsuccessfully for this item for almost 2 years, I finally spotted it on the top shelf @ the grocery store. Score!

When I first peeled back the lid, I saw this light brown yogurt with a thick layer of yellow'ish liquid on top.  Mind you, the yogurt was still cold.  After a little bit of stirring, I took my first bite which could only be described as sour coffee.  Fortunately, the sour taste quickly goes away & I was able to get used to the flavor.  That being said though, I am still not a fan.  Nutritionally, each container is 160 calories, has 2.5g fat, 26g carbohydrates, & 25g sugar.

The boyfriend said it tastes better when it's frozen.  While I don't doubt that, I don't think I will be testing that out anytime in the near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment